Sign Ups for the 2018 Spring Season will take place at Three Oaks Park in the front building. Online registartion will be availale at sancarloslittleleague.org by the end of October. Cost for T-Ball, Instructional Softball and Coach Pitch Baseball is $75 per player, with all other divisions $130. Sibling discounts available.
Registration is open to all children league age 3-16. Please bring your completed School Enrollment Form or 3 proofs of residency with you (must be dated between February 1, 2017 - now). One document of EACH group is Required. If your child has never played before their original birth certificate. ...ate is also required.
1. Driver’s License
2. School records
3. Vehicle records (i.e., registration, lease, etc.)
4. Employment records
5. Insurance documents
1. Welfare/child care records
2. Federal records (Federal Tax, Social Security, etc.)
3. State records
4. Local (municipal) records
5. Support payment records
6. Homeowner or tenant records
7. Military records
1. Voter’s Registration
2. Utility bills (i.e., gas, electric, water/sewer, phone, mobile phone, heating, waste disposal)
3. Financial records (i.e. loan, credit, investments, etc.)
4. Medical records
5. Internet, cable, or satellite records
**If your player is a returning District All Stars Player - No Proofs of Residency are needed. If additional documents are required you will be contacted by the Player Agent prior to the beginning placed on a team.